Join us in our amazing new school
The transformation of King’s Cross is one of the largest, most significant urban regeneration projects in the UK. At its heart is a brand new, purpose built primary Academy which is a part of a unique education campus, co-located with Frank Barnes School for Deaf Children.
Our vision is that every aspect of King’s Cross Academy should be the best it can possibly be. We believe every child is entitled to the highest quality learning. This means maximising children’s communication, creativity, thinking, physical learning and social and emotional skills as well as helping them to learn about learning itself.
Grade 1, Scale point 1 (Salary £17,796, FTE £21,231)
(Term time only: 37.5 hrs per week, 39 weeks)
We need committed Teaching Assistant to join our team and to help us achieve our aims.
You will be recognised as someone who is:
- Positive and inspirational
- Keen to make a real impact
- Able to work in partnership with parents and carers to provide high quality and care for the children in our school
- A team player with good interpersonal skills
We can offer:
- An amazing new building in an inspirational location
- A positive, supportive and friendly teams of staff and governors
- Great resources and facilities to help with learning
- Great professional development opportunities in our expanding school
Important Dates to Note
Completed applications must be received by Monday 17th June, please email to the Business Manager, Angela Scheffer at email@example.com
Interviews will be held on Thursday 20th and Friday 21st June.
We are committed to safeguarding children and any appointment is subject to satisfactory checks and references.