Join us in our amazing new school
The transformation of King’s Cross is one of the largest, most significant urban regeneration projects in the UK. At its heart is a brand new, purpose built primary Academy which is a part of a unique education campus, co-located with Frank Barnes School for Deaf Children.
Our vision is that every aspect of King’s Cross Academy should be the best it can possibly be. We believe every child is entitled to the highest quality learning. This means maximising children’s communication, creativity, thinking, physical learning and social and emotional skills as well as helping them to learn about learning itself.
We can offer:
- An amazing new building in an inspirational location
- Positive, supportive and friendly teams of staff and governors
- Great resources and facilities to help with learning
- Great professional development opportunities in our expanding school
Grade SO1, Scale point 22 Salary £27,660 (£30,879 FTE)
Full time: 37.5 hrs per week, 42 weeks
Join us working for Kings Cross Academy / Frank Barnes School
We are looking to appoint an enthusiastic Finance officer with a professional, responsible and efficient approach who will take up post as soon as possible. You will be part of a team working under the direction of the Business Manager, working for both Kings Cross Academy and Frank Barnes School.
We need committed staff to join our team and to help us achieve our aims.
You will be recognised as someone who is:
- Committed to the highest standards of professionalism
- Able to safeguard and promote the welfare of all children and young people
- Able to work in partnership with parents and carers to provide high quality and care for the children in our school
- A team player with good interpersonal skills
- Able to prioritise and be highly organised
For more information on the role please read the job desription and the peron specification which can be downloaded here
Completed applications must be received by midday 23rd September. Interviews will be held week commencing 28th September 2020. If you would like to speak with our business manager regarding the role please email firstname.lastname@example.org (No agency enquiries please).
We are committed to equality and safeguarding children and any appointment is subject to satisfactory checks and references.