Join us in our amazing new school
The transformation of King’s Cross is one of the largest, most significant urban regeneration projects in the UK. At its heart is a brand new, purpose built primary Academy which is a part of a unique education campus, co-located with Frank Barnes School for Deaf Children.
Our vision is that every aspect of King’s Cross Academy should be the best it can possibly be. We believe every child is entitled to the highest quality learning. This means maximising children’s communication, creativity, thinking, physical learning and social and emotional skills as well as helping them to learn about learning itself.
KS1 and KS2 Class Teacher
Salary Range: MPS 2 – MPS 6
We want to appoint outstanding KS 1 and KS 2 teachers who will take up post in September 2019 and help continue develop the Academy.
We need a highly skilled, experienced and enthusiastic person to join our team and to help us achieve our aims.
You will be recognised as someone who is:
- Positive and inspirational
- Keen to make a real impact
- Able to work in partnership with parents and carers to provide high quality learning and care for the children in our school
- A team player with good interpersonal skills
We can offer:
- An amazing new building in an inspirational location
- A positive, supportive and friendly team of staff and governors
- Great resources and facilities to help with learning
- Great professional development opportunities in our expanding school
- A single Academy Trust that is very much part of the Camden family of schools
Interested candidates are invited to an informal open evening on Wednesday 24th April from 4.30pm – 6.00pm at the Academy. You will have opportunity for a school tour, meet some of the existing staff and ask any questions. Refreshments provided.
Alternatively, to arrange an informal discussion with the headteacher regrading this post, please email – email@example.com
You can download a job description here and a person specification here. If you have any questions then please contact Angela Scheffer (Business Manager) at firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 0207 7504 0533 for a pack to be e-mailed to you.
Completed applications must be received by 12pm on Monday 6th May 2019.
Interviews will be held week beginning 6th May 2019
We are committed to safeguarding children and any appointment is subject to satisfactory checks and references.