The committee, along with the head teacher, ensures an enabling and inclusive environment for all.
One of the key functions of the committee is to oversee the safeguarding of all children, to ensure the provision for children with special educational needs, and to oversee the behaviour of the pupils.
Click on the links below to the access the Academy’s policies and guidance on conditions for learning. If you have any questions with regard to these policies, please don’t hesitate to contact us.
- Safeguarding and Child Protection Policy and Procedures
- Special Educational Needs and Disability Offer
- Medical Needs Policy
- Complaints Procedure
- Positive Behaviour Policy
- Anti-Bullying Policy
- Social Media Policy
- Data protection Policy
- E- Safety Policy
- Relationships and Sex Education Policy
- Physical Intervention and Restraint Policy Update
If you require paper copies of these policies please send us an email with your request or ask at the school office.