An exceptional opportunity for exceptional KS2 Teachers
Salary Range: MPS 2 – MPS 6
You will be recognised as someone who is:
- Positive and inspirational
- Keen to make a real impact
- Able to work in partnership with parents and carers to provide high quality learning and care for the children in our school
- A team player with good interpersonal skills
We can offer:
- An amazing new building in an inspirational location
- A positive, supportive and friendly team of staff and governors
- Great resources and facilities to help with learning
- Great professional development opportunities in our expanding school
If you would like to learn more about the Academy, please come along to our informal recruitment event at the school on Thursday 27th February from 4.30pm. You’ll have a chance to chat to our current staff, have a tour of the school and have opportunity to ask any questions.
Alternatively, to arrange an informal discussion with the headteacher regarding this post, please email – email@example.com
Please read the Job description and Person Specification and recruitment pack carefully before completing your application.You can download an application pack from here or contact Angela Scheffer (Business Manager) at firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 0207 7504 0533 for a pack to be e-mailed to you.
Recruitment event: 27th February, 4.30pm to 6pm
Completed applications must be received by 12pm on Friday 6th March 2020.
Interviews will be held on Wednesday 11th March and Thursday 12th March 2020
We are committed to safeguarding children and any appointment is subject to satisfactory checks and references.