King’s Cross Academy children have an affordable uniform. Children wear a red sweatshirt and light blue artex shirt with the school emblem on, together with your own choice of grey trousers, shorts or skirts.
You can see the photos of the uniform throughout this website. We have found a good supplier and had samples made up to check they wash and wear well. Uniforms can be purchased using the link at the bottom of this page.
Basic requirements for ALL pupils:
- King’s Cross Academy embroidered Polo Shirt
- King’s Cross Academy embroidered Sweatshirt / cardigan
- King’s Cross Academy embroidered Pe-Kit
- King’s Cross Academy embroidered Book Bag
- black / grey trousers, black / grey jogging bottoms, black / grey shorts, black / grey leggings, black / grey skirt (not available from our online uniform shop but available from most high street uniform providers)
- red gingham dresses for the summer term (not available from our online uniform shop but available from most high street uniform providers)
- black / white socks
Also available from the online store but not essential:
- King’s Cross Academy embroidered Fleece Jacket Jacket
- King’s Cross Academy embroidered Reversible Mistral Jacket
- King’s Cross Academy embroidered PE Bag
Conventional all-black leather or imitation leather school shoes are the best option for growing feet. This means: no boots or backless shoes, no open-toed sandals, no platforms and no flip-flops. Smart trainers and closed toed sandals are acceptable. All footwear must be safe and suitable for school.
You can access to uniform site here.
If you require any assistance in the purchase of a school uniform please phone or email.
PARENTS MUST ENSURE THAT ALL ITEMS OF SCHOOL CLOTHING ARE LABELLED WITH YOUR CHILD’S NAME. THIS WILL ENABLE IT TO BE RETURNED TO THE CHILD IF LOST.