The Academy is in a unique location, surrounded by world-class companies, institutes and organisations.
We use the resources around us to enrich the children’s learning and help them to develop an understanding of the purpose of their learning.
This gives the children a chance to discover their interests and form ideas on what might the like to do when they are older.
Your children will have the opportunity to:
- explore their creative talents at the world-famous Central Saint Martins School of Art and Design
- connect with the latest technology at BrainLabs and Google
- learn about the environment at Camley Street Natural Park
- enjoy illustration in all its forms at the House of Illustration
- discover a passion for current affairs with the journalists at The Guardian
- grow their own vegetables with Global Generation
- take part in cookery classes at the Waitrose Cookery School
- discover how the body works at the Francis Crick Institute
- sing with the choir from the performing rights society
- becoming young athletes with Nike sports coaches
and much more….